Are you a Watford-based charitable organisation?
If so, a new Sustainable Business Progress has been launched to help organisations reduce their carbon footprint and build sustainable business practices into daily operations. This initiative is provided by Watford Borough Council, and is free for Watford based businesses including charities.
What's Involved in the Programme?
- Identification of your current good carbon footprint &
- A workshop exploring practical ways to be more sustainable
and get to Carbon Zero
- Access to information, tools & resources designed for
businesses to plan and measure progress
- One-to-one guidance from sustainability experts
- Unlimited access to the Watford Sustainable Business
- Programme network resources
- Grants from £500 to £5000 and signposting to additional
- Watford Sustainable Business 2022 Certificate and logo on
- CPD certificates for staff attending workshops
Why Should My Organisation Get Involved?
- You’ll not only be doing your part to support the UK’s journey to Net Zero, you can also save money through energy and waste savings.
- You’ll get ahead of future legislation and increase efficiency and productivity, helping your business to survive and thrive.
- You’ll have happy customers, suppliers and staff, who’ll recognise a business that makes great choices.
How do we get involved?
To enable you to find out more able the programme, we have arranged for a specific workshop for charitbale organisations on the 24th January 2022, online starting at 5pm. If you wish to attend this event, please email [email protected] with your name and organisation and we will share further details with you nearer the time. For more information about the Sustainable Business Programme, click here.
Do you like this post?