To enable voluntary sector organisations to be able to support their beneficiaries, W3RT provides funding advice and support for organisations active in Watford and Three Rivers.
- Highlighting and promoting funding opportunities (local, regional and national) through social media and newsletters
- Support on developing a fundraising strategy
- Support on completing funding applications including the use of external funding consultants
- Access to the Hertfordshire Fundraising Database for members
- Access to small grants from the W3RT Community Funds
Hertfordshire Funding Database
W3RT CVS hosts the Hertfordshire Fundraising Database. This is free to W3RT CVS members and is available for groups outside Watford who join W3RT as Associate Members. Voluntary sector organisations can search through the hundreds of Government, Lottery, charitable trust and other funds available to them on a European, national, regional and local basis.
W3RT also manages funding pots on behalf of our local authority partners in Watford and Three Rivers. Currently, the following funding pots are being managed by W3RT CVS:
- W3RT Community Fund
- Three Rivers District Council Sustainability Fund
For more details of these funds or on funding support available from W3RT CVS, contact CVS via email or call 07908 209908.