Until Thursday 5 November, the relevant Local Covid Alert Level measures will continue to apply in the area where you live.
From Thursday 5th November the national restrictions replace the local restrictions in your area. No new areas will move in the LCAL Very High restrictions between now and Thursday.
Want to know where to get advice when things change 5th November? Please see below sites to help clarify what this means for you.
- What is changing Thursday 5th November?
- What are the 3 levels?
- How do I find out what level my area is?
- If I help someone, what is a “support bubble”?
- When do I self-isolate?
- If I’m self-isolating but have no one to turn to, who can help me?
- When should I self-isolate?
If you have contacted Herts Help, they may well refer you to the W3RT Call Centre (Wellbeing Hub):
- Use this form to request support for yourself or someone else if the person who needs support lives in Watford or Three Rivers areas.
There is a drop-down list below of the types of support you can request. The call centre response is delivered by a small staff team and by dedicated local responders and volunteers. We aim to respond within 48 hours – we are not an emergency service.
If you need emergency support please contact HertsHelp on 0300 123 4044 or visit https://www.hertshelp.net
In a life threatening situation always dial 999.
Thank you for sharing this information, and stay safe in this time.
Do you like this post?