If not, did you know that the Hertfordshire Directory is a searchable tool to find the latest activities, groups, and services taking place across the county. Groups who do the following will be able to add their activities to the directory.
- Groups who meet the needs of specific user groups that Hertfordshire County Council have a duty of care for,
- Groups who provide an alternative to Hertfordshire County Council's direct or commissioned services,
- Groups that do not have an alternative online platform.
How can I see what activities are listed?
Click here for a link to the Directory. The directory is separated into adults and families and you are able to search for a specific type of activity or all activities within a specified postcode area.
What can be added?
Below are some examples of what can be listed in the directory:
- Adult care
- Finance and housing support
- Things to do for adults, children and families
- Education and work (not for job adverts)
- Venues for hire
- Support with domestic abuse, bullying or crime and disorder
- Local councils
- Health and happiness - any services that target a person’s physical or mental health (not GPs, hospitals, pharmacies or dentists)
- Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) - groups and organisations that offer support for children and young people with SEND and their families.
If you are a childcare provider your information will be sent to us from Ofsted (you will have the option to show your information on the directory).
How to add your details to the directory?
1) You will need to create a login to the website and this can be done here.
2) Once you have registered an account, click here and follow the steps to add a listing
3) If you wish to update your listings, click here
Do you like this post?