This guidance is for social or community care and residential settings in providing advice about the novel coronavirus, COVID-19.
The guidance will assist social, community and residential care employers in providing advice to their staff on:
- the novel coronavirus, COVID-19
- how to help prevent spread of all respiratory infections including COVID-19
- what to do if someone suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19 has been in a health or social care setting
- what advice to give to individuals who have travelled to specific areas
- risk assessments for undertaking domiciliary visits or providing care in residential settings
- actions to take if staff come into contact with someone who is self-isolating or is a possible or confirmed case of COVID-19
Published 25 February 2020 by Public Health England
Download the guidance document here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/guidance-for-social-or-community-care-and-residential-settings-on-covid-19
Do you like this post?