Join us for workshops and lunch where you will be able to develop your skills as a Community Champion.
Find out the latest on the Neighbours Together project, hear what's happening in your local area, learn about some useful ways to help people overcome barriers to social engagement, receive your copy of the latest What's On guide and of course enjoy a nice lunch with your fellow champions.
You will have the opportunity to sign up to two workshops. These include:
* How Arts & Crafts help with Wellbeing - by Community Learning Partnership
* Dementia Awareness - by Dementia Friends
* The importance of Wellbeing & Mindfulness - by Herts Mind
* Developing new activities and ideas for the community - by Alex Murray, CVS
* Bereavement and how we deal with loss - by Peace Hospice Care
Please sign up to your chosen workshops by following the link on your confirmation email that you will receive after registering your attendance to the event here >>>