- Do you want to gain a better understanding of the ‘Vision for Volunteering’ so that it can help your voluntary organisation?
- Would you benefit from identifying challenges faced by volunteer-involving organisations and working collaboratively to find solutions?
- Would you like to meet other voluntary and community organisations in the Watford and Three Rivers area?
If so, join W3RT CVS on the 12th September between 10am and 1:30pm for our Vision for Volunteering event where you will get the chance to
1. Find out more about the 10-year government strategy plan of Vision for Volunteering and its relevance to the local voluntary sector in Watford and Three Rivers.
2. Discuss challenges and possible solutions that your organisation is facing with other voluntary sector organisations and W3RT CVS
3. Network and connect with other local voluntary sector organisations in Watford and Three Rivers
4. Find out about Golden Volunteer, W3RT CVS' online volunteering platform
5. Ask questions of the W3RT CVS team.
This will be an essential, interactive and engaging session for anyone working with volunteers where you will be able to understand the challenges that organisations face around volunteering and what steps you can take to tackle them. Places are limited so if you want to attend this event, you will need to register now to secure your place!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by emailing [email protected]