Grants available for groups supporting young people
The HCF Quercus Fund for groups supporting young people (up to the age of 25) in the Watford district is now open.
Grants of up to £5,000 available for voluntary and community groups supporting young people in the Watford area.
Application deadline - 10 June 2019
Apply for a grant from this fund if your work or project covers any of the following:
- Mental health and wellbeing
- Addressing disadvantage through sport
- Including those with Sensory impairment
- Supporting victims of sexual or physical abuse
- Helping young people to stay safe
- Modern Slavery
The application form and further information can be found at http://www.hertscf.org.uk/quercus